Prishtina School for Political Studies has opened the call for application for the admission of candidates for the nineteenth generation (19).
School for Political Studies is one of the first non-formal political education programs in Kosovo and the oldest program that is still active. School for Political Studies has been implemented by the Prishtina Institute for Political Studies since 2003 through the support of the Council of Europe. The aim of the program is to promote a new political culture for young leaders in line with the three key principles of the Council of Europe: democracy, rule of law and human rights. Throughout a year 30 participants coming from political parties, media, civil society, public administration etc. have the opportunity to attend modules with lectures from eminent local and international speakers. The program is currently implemented in 22 different countries around the world and graduates are certified by the Council of Europe and the Secretary General of this organization.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Candidates who can apply to attend the School for Political Studies program must meet the criteria:
-Active and aspiring to stand out in their field of action;
-Representatives of political parties, public institutions, media, NGOs and business;
-Bachelor's degree and knowledge of English is mandatory; -Citizens of the Republic of Kosovo;
Candidates are chosen among the following categories:
- Political entities of the Republic of Kosovo
- Representatives of NGOs, media, University, public institutions and business;
- Civil servants, including representatives from the central and local level as well as the field of judiciary;
In addition to the above criteria, the selection procedure set by the School will favor those candidates who demonstrate knowledge and willingness to actively engage in the academic and professional program, as well as to express their views freely, contributing to the constructive debate. Candidates must not be older than 40 years of age.
Candidates must complete all parts of the application file:
1. Completed application form (with photo);
2. Motivation letter for participation (to be written within the online application);
3. Letter of recommendation to the Program, signed and stamped by the employer or the institution you represent;
4. Diploma or certificate certifying completion of studies.
ONLINE APPLICATION CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://pips-ks.org/apliko/
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 30 DECEMBER 2020.
Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. Candidates which pass the first stage are invited for an interview at the PIPS offices.
For the continuation of the one-year program, the candidates are expected to pay the amount of 50 (fifty) euros.
- School for Political Studies
|Publication Year |